HMJ BSI FBS Unimed menyelenggarakan lomba menulis esai tingkat nasional/National Essay Competition untuk mahasiswa S1/D3. 25 esai pilihan akan dibukukan. 10 finalis diundang ke Unimed untuk mempresentasikan esainya dan mendapat hadiah wisata di Danau Toba. 6 Pemenang mendapatkan trofi, sertifikat, dan uang pembinaan.
Deadline: 8 Februari 2018
Lomba ini telah berakhir. Untuk mengetahui lomba lain yang masih dibuka, klik Indeks Lomba.
Hallo Indonesian Youths!
As Agent of Change, the youths should take a role to make Indonesia be better.
HMJ BSI FBS UNIMED will hold National Essay Competition 7 as the way for the youths to take their role by writing their ideas in making a betterment for Indonesia. Upon the theme:
“The Youth’s Role in Achieving Indonesia’s Sustainable Development Goals 2030”
- Education’s Role in Achieving SDGs 2030
- The Role at Youth in Indonesian Creative Industry
- The Youth’s Role in Taking Urgent Action to Combat Climate Change
- The Youth’s Action in Creating Great Maritime Country of Indonesian
- Active students of undergraduate (S1/D3) studies from all over Indonesia can submit their papers
- This competition is an individual or group (max 2 persons) competition
- Every Participant is allowed to send two manuscripts
- The participant must follow all the regulations at the competition
- The participant must download the guidelines at National Essay Competition on: nec7official.tumblr.com/essay
- The participant must fill up registration form
- The participant pays the registration fee through transfer with the fee 60k/script.
- The participant pays the registration fee to bank account by the number as follow bank BNI, 0466761454 a.n Muhammad Irfan Novaldi
- The registration form and declaration of originality are attached in competition guidelines
Submission of Manuscript
- The submission is received by the committee on February, 8th 2018 by no later than at 11.59 pm
- Files which are sent by e-mail are:
a. Essay manuscript (*pdf).
c. The registration form
d. Declaration of originality
e. A scanned/copied self identity card
f. Scanned payment
- All files are saved in a folder (rar/zip). Then the folder is sent via e-mail: email@example.com
- The participant is pleased to do the confirmation to this phone number 0852-7594-8641 (Asrita Sari) for notifying that she/he has sent the manuscript no later than 24 hours.
- The registration form and declaration of originality are attached in competition guidelines.
Top six based on the presentations and manuscripts will be selected as:
- 1st Runner Up
- 2nd Runner Up
- 3rd Runner Up
- 4th Runner Up
- 5th Runner Up
And deserve to get:
- Coaching Fund
Best 25 manuscripts will be published in a book by using ISBN
Top 10 finalists will be invited to present their essay in front of judges on 3rd of March 2018 at Medan State University, Medan, Sumatera Utara
The finalists will get a field trip to Toba Lake for 1 day
For further information
Facebook: National English Competition 7
0852-7594-8641 (Asrita Sari)/Line: asritasari